Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Up to £25000 per annum + Car allowance / mileage
about 1 year ago
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and hardworking Lettings Negotiator to join our clients, a successful and expanding independent estate agency, in the Milton Keynes area.
Our client has an excellent reputation in the area for winning business and promoting from within. This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has some previous estate agency experience and ultimately looking to progress with a reputable estate agent. You must be committed to offering outstanding customer service. Local knowledge is desirable and you will benefit from a busy and fun environment, as well as full training and progression opportunities.
- Registering applicants and greeting customers
- Negotiating lets
- Conduct viewings with potential tenants
- Canvassing to generate new business
- Generate and arrange valuations
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
- Carrying out check in appointments
- General administration duties
- Excellent customer service
- Local Knowledge
- Proactive and positive approach
- Polite telephone manner
- Willingness to learn and develop a career
- Full UK Driving license and use of a car
Hours: Monday - Friday 8.45am - 6pm and every other Saturday 9am - 4pm.
Salary/Package: £16,000 - £18,000 basic salary, £25,000 OTE + Car allowance/mileage
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.