Eccles, Greater Manchester
£22000 - £24000 per annum
9 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lettings Negotiator to join our thriving property company based in Monton, Eccles.
The successful candidate will be someone who is hardworking, enthusiastic and reliable. You must be presentable, a good communicator, willing to learn and able to use your own initiative. You must have a good understanding of the Manchester area and a full driving licence.
You will have had previous experience working within an office environment, ideally within a similar property related role. You must have experience in using Microsoft office packages.
This role will include all aspects of Lettings negotiation including, building relationships by liaising with potential landlord and tenants. You will be pro-active in self-promotion and marketing and provide excellent customer service. The aim is to create a referral business and maintain clients-for-life business.
To be successful in this role:
- Previous lettings experience is essential
- You will be a strong communicator with excellent inter-personal skills
- You will have solid IT skills and be technology savvy
- Negotiation skills are key and you will be well-spoken and well-presented
- You will be target driven and ambitious
- Excellent organisation skills and punctuality are paramount
- £16,000 - £18,000 basic
- £22,000 - £24,000 OTE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.