£18000 - £20000 per annum
26 days ago
Our clients, an independent estate agency, are seeking an ambitious and professional Lettings Negotiator to join their busy Norwich team.
This role would suit a sales-focused individual who is looking to forge a long-term career in the property industry.
- Matching ideal tenants to each property
- Conducting viewings.
- Managing a busy diary.
- Completing registration and reference paperwork.
- Negotiating and completing lets.
- Canvass new business
- Minimum 12 months experience within the Lettings Industry
- Career minded approach
- Full UK Driver's License (preferably with own car, however pool car also available)
- Customer focused
- ARLA qualified preferred
Hours: Monday-Friday 9.00am-5:00pm (depending on viewings), Saturday (alternate) 9.00am-1.00pm
Salary/Package: £18,000 - £20,000 basic salary, Commission break down will be depending on experience
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.