Oldham, Greater Manchester
Up to £21000 per annum
7 days ago
A vacancy has arisen for a Letting Negotiator to join our clients, an estate agency based in the Oldham area.
Ideally, due to the diversity of this role our clients are seeking a highly organised individual with experience within the Lettings industry and someone who's considered a good all-rounder. It's also essential that the successful individual has a full UK driving licence and access to their own car.
Key tasks include, but will not be limited to:
- Attending Viewings within Residential Sales and Lettings
- Providing Feedback to Vendors and Landlords
- Dealing with tenancy deposits
- Check Ins
- Check outs
- Assisting with Inventories
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
- Our clients offices are closed on Saturdays, however, will require the successful Lettings Negotiator to work alternate Sundays between 9am and 1pm.
In return, our clients are offering the successful Lettings Negotiator:
- A basic salary of £18,000
- On target earnings of £21,000
- Pension scheme
- Extremely generous holiday entitlement
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.