Up to £25000 per annum + Company Car
29 days ago
My clients' one of the UK's largest multi-faceted property companies in the UK. Their brands have been operational for over 30 years each with their own unique heritage. They have over two thousand employees across a large number of locations, allowing them to provide fantastic growth and development opportunities for their teams.
My clients are now looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their established team located in Sevenoaks. You will need to have experience of working in this environment and managing a strong team.
- Registering applicants
- Matching applicants to suitable properties
- Booking viewings and arranging access
- Securing offers for prospective tenancies
- Property inspections for the PM department
- Letting properties in line with agreed targets
- Processing the referencing and tenancy
- Logging in and out of keys in line with company procedure
- Previous experience working as a Lettings Negotiator
- Knowledge of current legislation to ensure compliance
- Full UK driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- ARLA qualified desirable
Hours: You will be required to work Monday to Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM, plus alternate Saturdays with a day in lieu.
Salary: In return my client is offering a competitive basic of £18,000 (Depending on experience) with realistic OTE of £25,000 plus a company car, and progression opportunities.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.