Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £25000 per annum
11 days ago
A new opportunity has arisen with my client, an independent Estate Agency based in Manchester City Centre, who are currently looking for a Lettings Negotiator / Property Manager to join their team.
To be considered for this role you must have a minimum of 2 years' experience working as either a Lettings Negotiator or Property Manager.
As a Lettings Negotiator / Property Manager you will be required to carry out the following:
- Booking Appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Carrying out Check out / Check in's
- Office Administration
- Work closely with the team
The ideal individual for this role would have the following attributes:
- Ambitious, reliable, trustworthy and act with integrity
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- A Team Player, but with individual flair
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team
- Monday to Friday 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
- Saturday (to be discussed)
- £18,000 - £20,000 Basic
- £25,000 OTE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.