Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £25000 per annum
2 months ago
Due to expansion, our clients a well-respected and independent Estate Agency in Manchester, are seeking a personable team player to join their business as a Lettings Negotiator / Property Manager.
The position will require an individual with experience in Lettings, who is passionate about property and is well presented and enjoys working within a small team. This is a fast paced office therefore a passion for the industry alongside the ability to multitask and be organised is essential.
This role will be ideal for an individual seeking a work/life balance as our clients are offering a working week of Monday - Friday, 8.45am to 5pm.
Key tasks include:
- Arranging and conducting lettings properties
- Arrange and carry out check ins / check outs
- Maintain and update applicant database
- Negotiate and handle lettings offer
- Handling tenant applications and referencing
- Completing inspections and inventories
- Qualify telephone and website leads
- Provide excellent customer service
- Diary management
- Establishing and maintaining relationships
- Promoting the company brand professionally
In return our clients offer a generous basic salary of £18,000 - £20,000 based on experience, with on target earnings of £25,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.