Birmingham, West Midlands
£23000 - £26000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Are you an experienced Lettings Negotiator with a desire to progress your career forward?
Our client is a highly reputable independent fast growing Estate Agency focusing on the busy lettings market of Birmingham. They concentrate on providing a professional service with a fresh approach to friendly and efficient client care.
The key to their success is undoubtedly the staff they employ.
The Senior Lettings Negotiator duties will include:
- Carrying out viewing appointments
- Negotiating offers & tenancy contracts
- Generating new valuation leads
- Attending valuation appointments
- Winning new instructions, securing fully managed instructions
- Advertising new properties to let
- Assisting the branch manager with day-day tasks
The successful Senior Lettings Negotiator will have:
- Lettings valuation experience
- Ability & knowledge on how to generate valuation leads
- Thrive on a target driven & competitive market
- Local knowledge
- UK driving licence & own car
- Basic salary of £16,000-£19,000
- 1st year OTE £23,000-£26,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.