£25000 - £30000 per annum + Pool Car
14 days ago
Our client, a successful independent Estate Agent with a strong focus on customer service are recruiting an organised and enthusiastic Lettings Negotiator based in Northampton.
The successful candidate must have a proven track record of problem-solving and provide excellent customer service. This is a great opportunity for someone who has some Lettings experience but is looking to progress with an exceptional Estate Agent.
- Registering applicants
- Matching applicants to suitable properties
- Booking viewings and arranging access
- Securing offers for prospective tenancies
- Property inspections for the PM department
- Letting properties in line with agreed targets
- Processing the referencing and tenancy
- Logging in and out of keys in line with company procedure
- Previous experience working as a Lettings Negotiator
- Knowledge of current legislation to ensure compliance
- Full UK driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- ARLA qualified desirable
Hours: You will be required to work Monday to Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM and 1 Saturday per month 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
Salary: In return my client is offering a competitive basic of £15,000 - £18,000 (Depending on experience) with realistic OTE of £25,000 - £30,000, plus the use of company pool cars, and progression opportunities.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.