Up to £25000 per annum
12 days ago
Our client are looking to recruit a Lettings Negotiator in Southampton. If you are looking for a great career within an exciting business we would love to hear from you.
They provide you with dedicated training and unique marketing tools to assist you in your role and ensure you have full support and fantastic career development opportunities.
Working in a busy Lettings Agency, you will be a Negotiator who is self-motivated and has great communication skills that will enable you to win the business.
Duties and responsibilities to include:
- Registering purchaser and tenant details and matching them to available properties.
- Booking property market appraisals.
- Carrying out accompanied viewings with purchasers and tenants.
- Negotiating property sales and liaising between purchasers and vendors.
- Extremely smart and well presented at all times, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Working closely with the team, sharing information to secure additional business.
- Recommending other products, including conveyancing and mortgage services.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities.
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals.
Skills & Attributes to include:
- Ambitious, reliable, trustworthy and act with integrity
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Customer focused
- A Team Player, but with individual flair
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team
- Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm
- Saturdays 9am - 3pm working 2 Saturdays a month
- OTE £25,000 uncapped Commission
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.