Up to £32000 per annum + mileage
7 months ago
A new opportunity has arisen with my client who is currently seeking an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their established branch in the Southsea area.
Ideally, my client is looking for an individual who is committed to offering outstanding customer service, has previous Lettings Negotiator experience and has local knowledge.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is ultimately looking to progress with a reputable estate agent. The successful individual will benefit from a busy and fun environment, as well as, full training and progression opportunities.
Key duties include:
- Answering incoming calls/ emails promptly
- Registering tenants
- Matching requirements
- Overseeing let through to move in
- Arrange & conduct viewings
- Obtaining viewing feedback
- Negotiating offers
- Lettings administration
- Regular landlord contact
- Reporting into the Branch Manager
To be considered for the role of Lettings Negotiator you must have the following requirements:
- Property listings & market appraisal experience
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- A strong customer focus
- Desire to meet and exceed targets
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Good MS Word, Excel, & Outlook skills
- Well presented with a confident manner
- Have a professional telephone manner
- Willing to provide excellent customer service
- Hold a UK driving license and have access to a car
As a Lettings Negotiator you'll be required to work Monday to Friday 8:55AM - 6:00 PM, as well as, 1 in 2 Saturdays 9:55 AM - 4:00 PM with a day off in lieu.
In return, our client is offering a basic salary of £19,500 (depending on experience), with on target earnings of £32,000. Mileage is also on offer with the salary package.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.