St. Austell, Cornwall
24 days ago
A new opportunity has arisen with our client, a successful Estate Agency in St Austell for an enthusiastic and hardworking Lettings Negotiator to join their busy team.
Our client has an excellent reputation in the area for winning business and promoting from within. As well as, providing a busy and fun environment for their employees where opportunities for training and progression are available.
This Lettings Negotiator role would be a fantastic opportunity for someone who has some estate agency experience and is looking to progress their career with a reputable estate agency.
To be considered for this role you must have the following attributes:
- Previous estate agency experience is desirable but not essential
- Committed to offering excellent customer service
- Local knowledge - desirable
- Proactive and positive approach
- Good communication skills; both written and verbal
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Full UK driving license and use of own car
- Sales and admin experience
As a Lettings Negotiator for our client you'll be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Registering applicants and greeting customers
- Negotiating lets
- Conduct viewings with potential tenants
- Canvassing to generate new business
- Generate and arrange valuations
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 6:00pm, plus Saturdays (1 in 2).
Salary/Package: In return, our client is offering a competitive salary based on experience, plus a good OTE and future potential progression opportunities.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.