City of Westminster, London
£40000 - £60000 per annum
18 days ago
Our client is a prestigious estate agency based in the St Johns Wood area and they are seeking a Lettings Negotiator. The successful candidate must have experience working as a Lettings Negotiator ideally within the St Johns Wood area and ideally experience working with high end properties. The successful must be well presented, well spoken and be hard working.
This is a great opportunity to work with a high end, successful and respected agency who can provide real long term opportunities and progression whilst also offering an opportunity which has great earning potential from day 1.
The role will involve:
- Arranging and attending viewings
- Successfully negotiating offers
- Registering applicants
- Liaising with landlords and tenants
- Providing great customer service
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working in the St Johns Wood area
- Well dressed and well spoken
- Great communication skills
- At least 12 months Lettings Negotiator experience
- UK Driving license
In return our client can offer:
- £18,000- £25,000 basic salary
- Realistic on target earnings, £40,000- £60,000
- Opportunity to work with prestigious properties
- High volume of properties ready to be let
- Career progression
- Mon-Friday 9am to 6pm
- Every other sat 10am-1pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.