£23000 - £25000 per annum
14 days ago
Our client, a well-known independent estate agency, are looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their successful team in Upminster.
They are ideally looking for an individual who has an minimum of 1 years' experience within residential Lettings. Our client offers their staff great career progression alongside other financial incentives.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to join a busy and well-established branch with future progression opportunities.
- Answering incoming calls/ emails promptly
- Registering tenants
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Attending viewing appointments
- Obtaining viewing feedback
- Negotiating offers
- Lettings administration
- Regular landlord contact
- Reporting into the Branch Manager
- Have a minimum of 12 months Lettings Negotiator experience
- Be well presented with a confident manner
- Have a professional telephone manner
- Willing to provide excellent customer service
- Hold a UK driving license and have access to a car
- Basic £16,000 - £17,000 pa (Depending on experience)
- OTE £23,000 - £25,000 pa (Depending on experience)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.