£20000 - £25000 per annum + Car allowance
28 days ago
My clients, a long established independent family run agency with a proud reputation for professional and customer service, are currently looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator at their thriving branch in Upminster.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a successful, well-known team and progress within their career.
Key responsibilities of Lettings Negotiator:
- Tenancy Check in /outs
- Proactively book appraisals and attend appointments
- Manage incoming enquiries from new applicants regarding properties on the market
- Attend viewings with pre-qualified applicants
- Maximise board presence and promote brand awareness
- Liaise and negotiate between both parties to secure the let
- Manage day to day tenant queries /Property maintenance
- General Admin duties
To be considered for the role of Lettings Negotiator you must have the following requirements:
- Have a minimum of 6 months Lettings Negotiator experience
- Be well presented with a confident manner
- Have a professional telephone manner
- Willing to provide excellent customer service
- Hold a UK driving license and have access to a car
Salary and company benefits:
- £16,000 - £17,000 Basic salary
- Realistic on target earnings of £20,000-£25,000 with additional bonuses on offer.
- Company benefits and further incentives
- Car allowance
- Career progression and development within the company
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.