£18000 - £20000 per annum + Car allowance
about 1 month ago
Our client, a well-established Estate Agency is seeking an experienced Lettings Negotiator in Weston-super-Mare to join their team.
Our clients have an enviable market presence in every area that they operate. With various tools, marketing campaigns, advertising including social media and innovative technology, the company is preparing for further growth, giving someone the perfect opportunity to join their team and develop themselves.
You will be required to let properties - hit targets and most importantly keep up stock levels.
This growing role involves:
- New business focused role, must be confident in their ability to source new business and keep stock levels up
- Cold calling/canvassing and Self-generating your own leads, devising communication strategies, identifying new opportunities and responding to ensure new business is generated regularly.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market and competitor activity, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities.
- Managing Landlord relationships throughout the marketing and letting process
- Be target driven
- Being part of an enthusiastic and hardworking team
- Highly organised and able to set your own diary
- Well-presented and confident
- The ability to work independently and be highly self-motivated
- Have high energy levels and the drive and determination to succeed
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- A keen eye for detail
- The willingness to go the extra mile
- Long term commitment and looking to grow with the company
- A full UK clean driving licence is required and must have their own vehicle
- £18,000 - £20,000 basic plus commission.
- Car allowance
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Monday - Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm. Saturday rota 9:00am - 4:00pm.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.