£25000 - £30000 per annum
7 months ago
My client a successful and busy estate agency is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Lettings Negotiator in Weybridge.
They provide you with dedicated training and unique marketing tools to assist you in your role and ensure you have full support and fantastic career development opportunities. Working in a busy residential Sales & Lettings agency, you will be a Negotiator who is self-motivated and has great communication skills that will enable you to win the business.
Duties & Responsibilities to include:
- Registering purchaser and tenant details and matching them to available properties.
- Booking property market appraisals.
- Carrying out accompanied viewings with purchasers and tenants.
- Negotiating property sales and liaising between purchasers and vendors.
- Extremely smart and well presented at all times, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Working closely with the team, sharing information to secure additional business.
- Recommending other products, including conveyancing and mortgage services.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities.
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals.
Skills & Attributes to include:
- Ambitious, reliable, trustworthy and act with integrity
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Customer focused
- A Team Player, but with individual flair
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM, 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM Saturdays with lieu day.
Salary: My client is offering a competitive basic salary of £18,000 (Depending on experience) with a realistic OTE of £25,000-£30,000, plus further progression opportunities and other company benefits.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.