£25000 - £35000 per annum
16 days ago
Our client an independent estate agent with a strong focus on customer service is looking for an ambitious Lettings Negotiator in Windsor.
The successful candidate must have proven track record of problem-solving and excellent customer service levels. This is a great opportunity for someone who has some Lettings experience but is looking to progress with an exceptional estate agent. Full training will be provided and you will help grow the existing portfolio of properties.
- Registering applicants
- Matching applicants to suitable properties
- Booking viewings and arranging access
- Securing offers for prospective tenancies
- Letting properties in line with agreed targets
- Processing the referencing and tenancy
- Logging in and out of keys in line with company procedure
- Previous experience as a Lettings Negotiator preferred
- Knowledge of current legislation to ensure compliance desirable
- Full UK driving licence and own car
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Negotiation skills
- Be a team player
- ARLA qualified desirable
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 6.00pm, Saturdays (1 in 2) 9.00am - 5.00pm
Salary: £15,000 - £18,000 basic salary, £25,000 - £35,000 OTE
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.