£18000 - £22000 per annum + Petrol allowance
about 2 months ago
My clients, a long established independent family run agency with a proud reputation for professional and customer service, are currently looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator at their thriving branch in Wymondham.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a successful, well-known team. To be considered for this position you must be ARLA Level 3 qualified or studying towards this.
- Tenancy Check in /outs
- Proactively book appraisals and attend appointments
- Manage incoming enquiries from new applicants regarding properties on the market
- Attend viewings with pre-qualified applicants
- Maximise board presence and promote brand awareness
- Liaise and negotiate between both parties to secure the let
- Manage day to day tenant queries /Property maintenance
- General Admin duties
To be considered for the role of Lettings Negotiator you must have the following requirements:
- Self-motivation with a 'can do' attitude
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional, determined, ambitious and focused
- Minimum 2 years' experience within the Lettings Industry
- Own vehicle and clean driving licence
- Must be ARLA Level 3 Qualified
As a Lettings Negotiator you'll be required to work Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays 9.00am - 1.00pm on a rota basis.
- £18,000 - £22,000 Basic
- Petrol allowance
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.