£22000 - £24000 per annum
8 days ago
Our client, a well-known independent estate agency, are looking for a Lettings Progressor to join their busy team in Chelmsford
They are looking for an individual with at least 3 years' experience within Lettings joining their market leading branch within the area.
As a Lettings Progressor your role will consist of, but not be limited too, the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for progressing an agreed let through to successful 'move in'
- Liaising with landlords, tenants, colleagues and referencing agencies
- Arranging tenant check-ins
- Managing tenants application / reference process
To be considered for the role of Lettings Progressor you must have the following requirements:
- Must have residential lettings experience
- Must be highly organised, able to prioritise effectively
- A strong communicator both verbally and in written format.
- ARLA/Propertymark qualifications preferred
In return, our client is offering:
- £20,000-£22,000 basic depending on experience
- £22,000-£24,000 OTE, realistic
- Plus, further bonuses
- Career progression
- Opportunity to work from home on a part time basis after your probation has been passed
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6.00pm, (no weekends)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.