£25000 - £30000 per annum
14 days ago
Our client, a franchise estate agency is urgently looking for a confident and experienced Property Manager or Lettings Negotiator to become a Lettings Property Consultant at their thriving branch in Peterborough. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a growing company and successful team.
- Overseeing day to day activities of a maintenance department.
- Managing a residential property portfolio of managed properties.
- Liaising with tenants, landlords and contractors
- Perform property end of tenancy check outs and finalising deposit releases.
- Maintaining and updated property files and documentation.
- Carrying out occasional property inspections to problem properties that require senior management intervention.
- Ensure all deposit releases are done in a timely and efficient manner.
- Listing properties
Key skills and strengths:
- Confident communication skills
- Strong administrative and IT abilities
- Strong time-management, organisational and multi-tasking capabilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Relevant and recent experience in a similar role
Salary: £18,000 Basic, £25,000 - £30,000 OTE
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm, 1 in 3 Saturdays 9.30am - 2.30pm (Day off in lieu when working a Saturday)
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.