Up to £40000 per annum + Company Car/ Car Allowance
14 days ago
My clients one of the UK's largest multi-faceted property companies in the UK. Their brands have been operational for over 30 years each with their own unique heritage. They have over two thousand employees across a large number of locations, allowing them to provide fantastic growth and development opportunities for their teams.
They're seeking an experienced Lettings Valuer/New Business Manager to join their established team located in Bracknell.
- The ability to provide accurate market appraisal advice and turn initial enquiries into actual business are also pre-requisites of this role
- Lead generation and building market share in a competitive environment
- To drive the business forward
- Achieving both personal and office targets for lets
- Progressing lets administratively to a successful conclusion
- Achieving personal targets for ancillary services in order to maximise office income and profit
- The ability to provide advice and turn initial enquiries into actual business are also pre-requisites of this role
- Building relationships and communicating with intelligent individuals.
- You will need to be able to work under pressure, whilst remaining organised, focused and accessible
- You will have outstanding organisational skills
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 1 Years' experience in a Valuer/Lister role
- Good general knowledge of residential lettings procedures, practices and legislation, particularly relating to the conveyancing process
- High levels of personal presentation, eloquence and communication skills
- Successful track record in winning business
- Well-presented and articulate
- Driven to win market share and create opportunities.
- Exceptional customer-service skills
- Ambitious and target driven
- Strong work ethic.
- Passion for property and for delivering the highest standards of service within the industry
- Good knowledge of Bracknell and the surrounding area
- Full, clean UK driver's license
- You will be capable in negotiating
Hours: 8:45 AM to 6:30 PM Mon to Thurs, 8:45 AM to 5:30 PM Friday, Every other Saturday 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Salary: In return my client is offering a competitive Basic Salary of £18,000 - £20,000 (Depending on experience), with an OTE of £40,000 plus either a Company Car or Car Allowance.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.