£35000 - £40000 per annum + Pool Car
6 months ago
Our client is a busy Lettings agency based in Canary Wharf. They are seeking a Lettings Valuer to help increase market share and maximise profits.
The successful candidate must have at least 2 years' experience with a proven track record of being a successful lister. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding agency in Canary Wharf.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 years Lettings experience
- Lettings Valuation experience
- Well presented
- Excellent communication skills
- Hard working
Duties will include:
- Motivated and manage the Lettings team
- Set team targets and report to the directors
- Running morning meetings
- Negotiating offers
- Generating market appraisals through leafleting, touting and canvassing
- Preparation of property details
In return our client can offer:
- Basic salary ranging between £22,000-£25,000 potentially more for the right candidate
- Realistic on target earnings in year 1 £35,000- £40,000
- Pool car
- Career progression
- Training and support
Working hours are Monday - Thursday 9 - 6.30pm and Friday 9-6pm. Alternate Saturdays 10am-4pm (half day in liu when worked)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.