Leeds, West Yorkshire
£48000 - £50000 per annum
3 months ago
Our client, a leading and established, forward-thinking Online Agent who is looking for a Lettings Valuer to work, full time on a self-employed basis in Leeds.
The successful candidate will have ideally 2 years' experience in valuing rental properties and will have a successful track recording in winning business within a busy Estate Agent environment.
The ideal candidate will be a career driven, self-motivated and highly passionate about the property industry.
The role of a Lettings Valuer:
- The ability to provide accurate market appraisal advice and turn initial enquiries into actual business are also pre-requisites of this role
- Lead generation and building market share in a competitive environment
- To drive the business forward
- The ability to provide advice and turn initial enquiries into actual business are also pre-requisites of this role
- Building relationships and communicating with intelligent individuals.
- You will need to be able to work under pressure, whilst remaining organised, focused and accessible
- You will have outstanding organisational skills
Skills & Experience:
- 2 Years in a Valuer/Lister role
- Successful track record in winning business
- Well-presented and articulate
- Have a good background of managing
- Driven to win market share and create opportunities.
- Exceptional customer-service skills
- Ambitious and target driven
- Local market knowledge
- You will be capable in negotiating
OTE £40,000 - £45,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.