£30000 - £35000 per annum
28 days ago
Our client, a well-established and successful estate agency is looking to recruit a Lettings Valuer in Norwich.
As a Lettings Valuer, your responsibilities will include registering applicants, generating new business, visiting market appraisals and listing properties.
- Arranging and conducting viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- General marketing and business administration
- Managing and maintaining an accurate applicant database
- Providing applicants and landlords with regular feedback
- Overseeing a let through to move in
- Being proactive and willing to demonstrate skills to generate and retain business
- Valuing and listing lets
- A professional and enthusiastic approach
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Full UK Driving licence and own car
- Desire to meet and exceed targets
- Good MS Word, Excel, & Outlook skills
- Some property listings and market appraisal experience desirable
Salary: Realistic Earnings £30,000 - £35,000 OTE
Working Hours: Monday -Thursday 8.45am - 7.00pm, Friday 8.45 - 6.00pm Saturday 8.45am - 4.00pm Sunday 10.00am - 4.00pm (weekend alternate)
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.