Up to £40000 per annum
2 months ago
An exciting new opportunity for a Lettings Business Development Manager as arisen with our clients in the Lincoln area. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Lettings professional to join a well-established Estate Agency.
To be the successful Lettings Business Development Manager you'll need a minimum of 3 years' experience within Lettings and have a proven track record of generating and securing volumes of new long-term business relationships with new Landlords.
- Generate new and repeat business opportunities for market appraisals, instructions, viewings and lets
- Coordinate business generation and marketing activities
- Proactively book appraisals and attend appointments (maintaining a good conversion ratio)
- Manage incoming enquiries from new applicants regarding properties on the market
- Maximise board presence and promote brand awareness
Areas of accountability:
- New business generation
- Build rapport with all clients to understand their needs
- Work to targets and manage personal performance
- Supporting the Lettings Team.
- Keeping up to date with new legislations.
- Self-motivation with a 'can do' attitude
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional, determined, ambitious and focused
- 3 years' experience in Lettings
- A full UK driving license
In return, our clients are offering the following salary package:
- £20,000 Basic
- Rewarding commission structure offering realistic on target earnings of £40,000
This is a fantastic opportunity that's not to be missed!
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.