Up to £40000 per annum
21 days ago
An exciting new opportunity has arisen with our clients, a well-established agency, who are currently looking for a Lettings Business Development Manager to join their team in the Lincoln area.
To be considered for the role of Lettings Business Development Manager with our clients, you'll need a minimum of 3 years' experience within Lettings and have a proven track record of generating and securing volumes of new long-term business relationships with new Landlords.
- Generate new and repeat business opportunities for market appraisals, instructions, viewings and lets
- Coordinate business generation and marketing activities
- Proactively book appraisals and attend appointments (maintaining a good conversion ratio)
- Manage incoming enquiries from new applicants regarding properties on the market
- Maximise board presence and promote brand awareness
Areas of accountability:
- New business generation
- Build rapport with all clients to understand their needs
- Work to targets and manage personal performance
- Supporting the Lettings Team.
- Keeping up to date with new legislations.
- Self-motivation with a 'can-do' attitude
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional, determined, ambitious and focused
- 3 years' experience in Lettings
- A full UK driving license
In return, our clients are offering the following salary package:
- £20,000 Basic
- Rewarding commission structure offering realistic on target earnings of £40,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Lettings professional to join a well-established Estate Agency that's not to be missed!
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.