Up to £40000 per annum
3 months ago
Our client, a leading and established, forward-thinking reputable independent agent, are seeking a Lettings Valuer / Manager to join their team in Bath.
The successful candidate will have ideally 2 years' experience in valuing rental properties and will have a successful track recording in winning business within a busy Estate Agent environment. The ideal candidate will be a career-driven, self-motivated and highly passionate about the property industry.
As a Lettings Valuer / Manager your responsibilities will be:
- The ability to provide accurate market appraisal advice and turn initial enquiries into actual business are also pre-requisites of this role
- Lead generation and building market share in a competitive environment
- To drive the business forward
- Achieving both personal and office targets for lets
- Progressing lets administratively to a successful conclusion
- Achieving personal targets for ancillary services in order to maximise office income and profit
- The ability to provide advice and turn initial enquiries into actual business are also pre-requisites of this role
- Building relationships and communicating with intelligent individuals.
- You will need to be able to work under pressure, whilst remaining organised, focused and accessible
- You will have outstanding organisational skills
To be considered for the role of Lettings Valuer / Manager you must have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2 Years' experience in a Valuer / Lister role
- Good general knowledge of residential lettings procedures, practices and legislation, particularly relating to the conveyancing process
- High levels of personal presentation, eloquence and communication skills
- Successful track record in winning business
- Well-presented and articulate
- Driven to win market share and create opportunities.
- Exceptional customer-service skills
- Ambitious and target driven
- Strong work ethic
- Passion for property and for delivering the highest standards of service within the industry
- Good knowledge of Bath and the surrounding area
- Full, clean UK driver's licence
- Strong negotiation skills
Hours: 9:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Thursday, 9:00am to 5:00pm Friday (flexible working hours and a possibility to work from home if preferred)
Salary: In return my client is offering a competitive basic salary of £25,000, with an OTE of £40,000 plus benefits.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.