York, North Yorkshire
£30000 - £32000 per annum + Car allowance
29 days ago
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, an award winning and successful estate agency, who are looking for a Lettings Valuer to join their team in the York area.
This is a busy and varied role with responsibilities as follows:
- Attending valuations
- Gaining Instructions
- Reporting figures in Lettings division to Senior Management
- Updating Landlords
- Training all new staff within Lettings division and leading by example
- Ensuring lettings team are pro-active and maximise opportunities
- Organising canvassing
- Carrying out viewings when required
To be considered for the role of Lettings Valuer you have the following:
- Experience in the role, working previously as a Lettings Valuer, Lettings Manager or Senior Lettings Negotiator.
- Good knowledge of the York area
- Ideally, ARLA qualified
- Have the ability to drive the Lettings business forward
- Working effectively in a team, as well as, alone
In return our clients are offering:
- A basic salary of £20,000 - £22,000
- On target earnings of £30,000 - £32,000
- Car allowance
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.