St. Neots, Cambridgeshire
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Car Allowance
20 days ago
Our clients, a multi-branch independent estate agent in St Neots, are looking for a Lister/Valuer to join their team.
Following a profitable start to the year, our clients are looking for experienced estate agents to facilitate the ongoing growth of their market share in Biggleswade. This role would suit an ambitious individual seeking a new challenge with a reputable estate agency. The successful will be motivated, upbeat and have considerable Estate Agency experience. The candidate must be capable of carrying out valuations and a proven track record.
- Manage the office and team to a high standard
- Responding to inbound calls from clients and assisting them, with their property needs
- Working towards set performance targets
- Attend valuations and win new instructions
- Liaise with solicitors, purchaser and seller to progress sales through to completion
- Previous Estate Agency and valuation experience (minimum 4 years)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of the local market
- Well spoken & presentable
- A business-minded property professional
- Full UK Driving License
Hours: Mon-Fri 8.30am-6pm, Saturday 9am-5pm (rota)
Salary/Package: In return, my client offers a generous commission structure and a competitive basic salary of £18,000 - £20,000 with OTE of £30,000 - £40,000, plus car allowance of £275 a month.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.