Up to £45000 per annum
6 months ago
Our client is a property specialist with offices in London and overseas. They are currently seeking a Mandarin speaking Education Consultant. Experience in dealing with university and school applications for Chinese students is essential to be considered for the role. In addition to this, any successful must be fluent in English and Mandarin with strong knowledge of the international education industry.
The role will involve:
- Choose the right school, university or institution for clients according to their school performance, interests, budget, preferred location and other preferences that are in line with company business growth and interests
- Provide accurate course-related information to clients
- Keep track of application for clients
- Inform clients with the latest progress regarding their applications
- Participate in projects that promote company business, and to provide admin and sales support whenever required
- Fluent in Mandarin-Chinese (both written and spoken)
- Degree educated
- Must be familiar with the UK education system and application processes for different courses
- At least 1 years working experience in the education consultancy sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
The hours will be Mon - Thursday 9 - 6.30 and Friday 9-6pm
In return, our client can offer a basic salary between £25,000- £30,000 with on target earnings around £45,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.