City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
3 months ago
Are you an experienced Property Manager who's fluent in Mandarin?
Our client, a successful independent Estate Agent, is currently looking for such an individual to join their busy Tower Bridge office. Ideally, they are looking for an office based Property Manager to liaise on a daily basis to their Shanghai office and Chinese clients, assisting the management of their property portfolio which consists of over 900 properties.
The role offers an excellent opportunity to work with a leading agency specialising in international landlords, sellers and investors.
Key responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Managing a portfolio of rental properties
- Liaising on a daily basis with the companies Shanghai office, landlords and tenants
- Delivering fantastic customer service at all times to Landlords and Tenants
- Ensuring maintenance issues are resolved
- Arranging property inspections and inventory checks
- Ensuring the property is complying with legislation
To be considered for the role of Property Manager you must have the following:
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Experienced Property Manager with understanding of current legislations
- Exceptionally organised and strong problem solver
- Works accurately and at speed
- High level of customer service
- Good telephone manner
- Strong communication skills
In return, our client is offering:
- A working week of Monday to Friday
- Basic salary of £30,000 - £35,000, depending on experience
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.