Up to £45000 per annum
28 days ago
Our client is a growing and respected independent property agency and they are seeking an experienced property professional with Mandarin language skills to join a Residential Sales China Desk. This is with a growing independent agency based in the heart of Canary Wharf.
This role will oversee the sales of residential homes predominately within Canary Wharf, expanding to Central London to the international market with a focus upon China.
- Arrange and carry out viewings on a range or residential properties
- Successfully negotiate offers
- Drive the business forward by finding new clients/ investors and improving relationships
- Deal with general enquiries
- Sales Progression
- Increase the network of contacts our client works with
- New Homes or Residential experience based in the Canary Wharf area
- Experience of working with international investors.
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Organised and highly motivated individual
- Results driven
- Confident with strong communication skills
In return, our client can offer a basic salary of £25,000 and realistic on target earnings over £45,000.
Working hours will include occasional Saturday work.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.