£18000 - £20000 per annum
7 months ago
Our client, a successful estate agency is looking to recruit a bright and articulate Marketing Assistant/Executive. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established estate agent in Chelmsford.
You will be a pivotal team member and be required to get involved with the full marketing mix. The individual will need to be flexible, have a can-do approach, with a keen eye for detail and a strong understanding of marketing trends and platforms.
- The role is fast paced, rewarding and exciting. It is the perfect opportunity to 'cut your teeth' in a forward thinking, collaborative environment. You will work across all disciplines, including online, print, events, social media to name but a few.
- Reporting directly to the Group Marketing Director, you will be working alongside the Assistant Group Marketing Manager, providing assistance and support to help create and manage the Company's marketing campaigns from concept to delivery for all divisions.
- Copy writing for a range of marketing campaigns, support the marketing team to ensure deadlines and timeframes are achieved accordingly, support and attend a variety of events during the day, evening and weekends. This will include, planning and implementing.
- Assist with the production of press releases and blogs for all Beresford's brands. Assist with the production of the company's high-profile magazine titled Essex Homes & Style as well as providing support on other publications including Residential, Dimensions and Acquire.
- General marketing support for branches including quality control and approval of their own marketing material. Liaising with corporate clients such as developers, including at senior management level, in respect of planning marketing campaigns.
- Liaising with external suppliers such as printers and distributors to meet corporate objectives including quality control and approval of marketing material. Assist with the preparation of the company's bi-weekly newsletters and managing the distribution of this material.
- Actively look at new marketing initiatives and avenues for the company including idea generation.
- General admin tasks - including invoice approval / booking of meetings, minute taking at bi-monthly marketing meetings.
- Booking mass leaflet distributions with the likes of Royal Mail. Liaising with corporate clients such as developers, including at senior management level, in respect of planning marketing campaigns. Overseeing the company's PR activity, Scanning and collating PR and editorial reports once a week
- The ideal candidate will be punctual, diligent and mindful of working to tight deadlines and have an upbeat positive outlook, focused with a strong team ethic.
- Be comfortable and confident suggesting and discussing new ideas and capable of managing campaigns within a timely and deliverable manner.
- Good organisational skills and time management
Salary/ Package: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum DOE
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 6.00pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.