£22000 - £26000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a talent and versatile marketing professional to join our clients, a well-respected independent estate agent, as a Marketing Executive/Manager. They are currently looking for an individual to manage all aspects of their marketing including social media, newsletters, email campaigns and videos as well as developing new projects.
The role will require you to be based from multiple locations, as you'll be required to service our clients branches both inside and outside the Fenland District. Therefore, it's essential to not only hold driving licence but to have access to your own car.
Key responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Working with one of the Directors of the business with regular visits to the branches to gain an understanding of their needs.
- Managing marketing budgets
- Executing online and direct marketing campaigns to drive lead generation and demonstrate return on investment (ROI).
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Copywriting and asset creation to support the sales process
- Bring your own creative ideas and integrate them with trusted industry marketing techniques
- Manage and maintain their website, updating content and optimising user experience.
- Devise, develop and implement social media and marketing strategies - ensuring best practice on a variety of relevant platforms to best suit the business.
- Work closely with our sales & lettings teams and external agencies to ensure clear and timely planning of campaigns.
To be considered for the role of Marketing Executive/Manager you must have the following attributes:
- Strategic, creative, commercial, adaptable, curious, open-minded, organised, a team player and excellent at multi-tasking.
- An effective decision maker, able to juggle multiple projects.
- Proactive and reactive, able to work to deadlines
- Previous experience delivering marketing campaigns ideally within a property sector
- Commercial and performance driven
- A clear and accurate communicator
- Solid knowledge of core marketing channels, both online and offline
- Comfortable with using data to optimise campaigns
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to get buy-in across teams and departments
- Experience of budget tracking and reporting
In return, our client is offering:
- £22,000 - £26,000 depending on experience.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.