Up to £28000 per annum + bonuses
14 days ago
Our clients, a fast-paced and industry-renowned mortgage brokerage are currently looking for an experienced Mortgage Administrator to join their busy team in Hammersmith.
This is a fantastic opportunity where you will not only be potentially working for a company that delivers some of the best results in the industry but where you'll also have the capacity to learn, gain additional qualifications and assist in the sales process to earn additional income over and above the basic salary.
To be considered for this role you must have a minimum of 3 years experience working in a similar role.
As a Mortgage Administrator your main responsibilities will be:
- Provide administrative support to one of the Commercial Brokers and one of the Residential Brokers
- Managing the mortgage application process
- Chasing lenders to ensure mortgage offers are delivered quickly
- Finding solutions to problems
- Paraplanning advice
- Working with clients
- Liaising with solicitors
- Fee collection
- Approximately 20-30 new mortgages per month
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role
- Be confident, resourceful, and proactive
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise to meet deadlines
- Excellent rates of pay (£28,000 + bonus)
- A great success-driven work environment
- Fantastic training provided
- They are committed to a programme of continuous improvement by training and developing staff, and providing a career path for progression
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.