£18000 - £22000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Our clients, an established mortgage firm, are looking for an experienced Mortgage Administrator to join their professional team in Romford.
They are well regarded in the area and have seen a recent influx of leads into the business. They have a good level of leads coming through their contacts and referrals. The company have many introducers such as IFA's, Solicitors, and estate agents. This has caused the brokers to be extremely busy, therefore there is urgent help for a new administrator to assist them.
My clients are looking to bring in a rota of all staff having the flexibility of working from home 2 days a week, after completion of training.
- Regular liaison with lenders and providers to obtain updates on applicant status
- Proactively progress mortgage and protection applications through to completion
- Dealing with incoming calls, emails, and post
- Point of contact for introducers
- Book client appointments
- Data entry of mortgage & protection applications
Skills & Experience Required:
- A minimum of 1 year's administration experience (Preferably in Mortgages)
- Ability to resolve problems quickly & efficiently.
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels, both written and oral.
- Demonstrate a confident telephone manner & excellent customer service.
- A team player with ability to use own initiative.
- Monday to Thursday 9am to 5:30pm
- Friday 9am to 5pm
In return for this role my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of between £18,000 - £22,000, depending on experience.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.