City of London, London
£20000 - £24000 per annum + bonuses
28 days ago
My clients are looking for a driven mortgage administrator/Trainee Broker to join a fast paced & forward-thinking independent mortgage brokerage. The role will be to provide administrative support to the brokers and director in the business. The reason this position has available is due to the progression the previous employee. In addition to experiencing work for a company that delivers some of the best results in the industry, there is also the capacity for the individual to learn, gain additional qualifications and to become a Mortgage Broker. This will be a 12-month process, where you will have intensive training with the director and the brokers.
My clients will also put the successful candidate through their CeMap Qualification.
- Managing the mortgage application process.
- Chasing lenders to ensure mortgage offers are delivered quickly.
- Finding solutions to problems.
- Paraplanning advice.
- Working with clients.
- Liaising with solicitors.
- Fee collection.
- Approximately 20-30 new mortgages per month.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- 2+ years' experience in either a mortgage admin or property sales role.
- Be confident, resourceful, and proactive.
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise to meet deadlines.
- £20,000 - £24,000 basic + bonuses
- CeMap Qualification covered.
- Great success driven work environment.
- Fantastic training provided.
- They are committed to a programme of continuous improvement by training and developing staff and providing a career path for progression.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.