£40000 - £45000 per annum
4 months ago
Our client is a new and exciting specialist Mortgage Brokerage, based near Cobham. They are currently producing high-quality specialist mortgage leads every month and need an experienced advisor to join the team. You will be required to play a critical role in changing the face of the mortgage industry. Working alongside the CEO and technical team to shape and develop their online offering. No sales required - all leads will be provided to you via their online platform. Providing expert mortgage advice to clients who are looking to secure a holiday let mortgage.
- Creating and delivering unrivalled industry service and expert mortgage advice for the customers, ensuring great feedback and building a pipeline of repeat business.
- Speaking to, and advising early-stage clients, reviewing initial customer assessments and helping to guide them in the right direction
- Working proactively with lenders to establish lending potential and answer customer queries
- Sourcing the very best mortgage products for each and every customer
- Issuing efficient, bespoke recommendations to their customers
- Producing illustrations, suitability letters and all key compliance documentation to support each case
- Managing an ongoing pipeline of applications proactively, efficiently & effectively
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to shape the customer solution and deliver the best results.
- CeMAP qualified with at least 2 years of practical experience
- Whole of market mortgage experience.
- Have years of experience working with lenders to evaluate new opportunities, submit DIP's and complete full mortgage applications and managing those cases through to completion
- Fully versed with modern compliance requirements and has an excellent track record of keeping cases accurate and fully filed with no penalties
In return for this role my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of between £30,000 - £35,000 with a first year OTE of £40,000 - £45,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.