£80000 - £100000 per annum
about 1 month ago
My clients are an independent directly authorised firm looking to add to their successful team due to increased levels of business. They are currently looking for a Mortgage & Equity Release Adviser to services high levels of leads coming into the business.
To be considered for this position you must be both CeMap and CeRER qualified with a minimum of 12 months experience in Mortgages and Equity Release. The head office is based in Bristol, but you can have the flexibility of working from home some of the days during the week.
- Identify customer's financial needs and advise them with the products that would best suit their requirements.
- Ensure clients understand the products and services offered and the process.
- Complete customer interviews by appointment and on demand and make sales that meet customer's needs.
- Look for opportunities to attract new customers and professionals.
- Prepare for future appointments, gathering appropriate information from colleagues generating referrals.
- Deliver a professional and credible service and ensure your knowledge is up to date at all times.
- Working towards sales targets and always know how you are performing against these.
- Minimum 12 months experience dealing with both Mortgages and Equity Release.
- CeMAP and CeRER qualification essential
- Ambitious with the passion to succeed within a financial role.
In return for this role my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of around £35,000 and a strong commission structure, with your expected earnings to be between £80,000 and £100,000. You will also receive full admin support on all cases submitted.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.