Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000 - £60000 per annum + training, progression + on-site parking
about 1 month ago
An exciting new job has arisen with my clients, an established specialist mortgage brokers who have been trading for 20 years. They are currently looking for a Mortgage & Protection Advisor to join their team in the Birmingham area.
Ideally, they are looking for an experienced and forward-thinking individual who has experience dealing within the specialist markets of Adverse Credit, Contractors, Foster Carer Mortgages and Self-Employed.
As a Mortgage & Protection Advisor you'll be required to offer telephone-based Mortgage & Protection advice to clients nationally, as well as, have the ability to get new clients compliant efficiently.
To be considered for this role you must have the following requirements:
- Full mortgage qualifications CeMAP / MAQ needs to be held for 18 months minimum.
- Ideally some experience of working in a specialist market
- Whole of market experience
- The hunger and drive to succeed in the financial services industry
- A resilient, positive, and friendly approach
- Be able to work under pressure and be able to manage your own case load
- A team player attitude
- The ability to learn quickly and work under pressure
As a Mortgage & Protection Advisor you'll be required to work Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm - NO WEEKENDS!
In return, my clients are offering a basic salary of between £25,000 - £30,000 with a realistic OTE of between £50,000 - £60,000 in first year based on bank income. As well as the following benefits:
- An exciting and progressive career opportunity
- Get full training and development from industry experts
- Dynamic, exciting, and friendly office environment
- Our office is based near both M6 & M42 giving easy access
- On-site parking
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.