Fair Oak, Hampshire
£60000 - £70000 per annum
23 days ago
Our client is a highly successful independent mortgage firm working on behalf of a high-end established estate agency are currently looking for a Mortgage & Protection Adviser to join their team in the Bishop's Waltham area.
This role offers the successful individual the ability to work from both the office and from home.
Currently the trained property consultants are producing hundreds of high-quality mortgage & protection leads every month. Hence the need within the mortgage team to grow further in order to cope with the demand and enable them to service Mortgage opportunities instantly.
Key duties include, but will not be limited too:
- Face to face and telephone-based advice servicing all their in-house referrals effectively.
- Sourcing the right mortgage and protection products from the whole of the market
- Helping & guiding clients through the process
- Feeding back to & coaching referring colleagues, having input with the operations team to help them constantly improve their service and referral levels
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service & maintaining great client relationships
- Achieving/Exceeding all agreed role targets & KPIs.
- Access the company's huge database and generate business
To be considered for the role of Mortgage & Protection Adviser with our client you must have the following requirements:
- CeMap 1,2 & 3 essential.
- 12 months experience as an adviser minimum
- Experience in whole of market would be preferable.
- Proven track record working in a sales target environment or managing a busy workload with deadlines
- Highly motivated individual with proven track record of success.
- Excellent communication skills; written & verbal
In return, for this position my clients are looking at offering a basic salary of between £25,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience) and a realistic OTE of £60,000 - £70,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.