Brighton, East Sussex
£60000 - £70000 per annum
3 months ago
Are you looking to work for a very busy and growing business, with the flexibility of working from home with loads of leads?
Our client is a highly successful independent mortgage firm working on behalf of a number of companies who are referring leads through to them. These companies are referring a large number of leads through every month and my clients are looking for outstanding brokers to manage these leads. The Mortgage Team now need to grow further to cope with the demand and enable them to service Mortgage opportunities instantly.
This will be a home-based role, but you have the option to go into the office as and when you please.
- Face to face and telephone-based advice servicing all their in-house referrals effectively.
- Sourcing the right mortgage and protection products from the whole of the market
- Helping & guiding clients through the process
- Feeding back to & coaching referring colleagues, having input with the operations team to help them constantly improve their service and referral levels
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service & maintaining great client relationships
- Achieving/Exceeding all agreed role targets & KPIs.
- Access the company's huge database and generate business
- CeMap 1,2 & 3 essential.
- 12 months experience as an adviser minimum
- Experience in whole of market would be preferable.
- Proven track record working in a sales target environment or managing a busy workload with deadlines
- Highly motivated individual with proven track record of success.
- Excellent communication skills; written & verbal
In return for this position my clients are looking at offering a basic salary of between £25,000 - £30,000 (Depending on Experience) and a realistic OTE of £60,000 - £70,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.