Bury, Greater Manchester
£60000 - £70000 per annum
about 2 months ago
A new opportunity has arisen with our client, a successful and expanding UK & International Mortgage Broker, are looking for an experienced and target-driven Mortgage & Protection Advisor to join their busy team in Bury.
Our client is a trusted provider of mortgage services to overseas Expats and understands the complex needs of their clientele. They have a great team of admin and support staff, meaning the successful candidate will benefit from being able to process a large number of Mortgage applications in a month, increasing their earnings considerably.
Key responsibilities include:
- Understanding the needs of the client and assessing the best course of action in a timely manner.
- Managing a busy diary and working smart to ensure your targets are met.
- Being commercially aware to refer business into other channels of the business.
- Being fully compliant with legislation and company policy.
To be considered for the role of Mortgage & Protection Advisor you must have the following requirements:
- CeMAP and CAS achieved.
- Experience of writing mortgages in high volumes.
- Target-driven and dynamic personality.
- Whole of market Experience is preferred.
- This role is a full time position
In return, our client is offering:
- £24,000 - £30,000 basic salary
- £60,000 - £70,000 OTE - Uncapped.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.