Kingston upon Thames, London
£50000 - £70000 per annum
4 months ago
Our client is a highly successful independent Estate Agency, with trained Property Consultants, producing hundreds of high-quality mortgage & protection leads every month. The Mortgage Team now need to grow further to cope with the demand and enable them to service Mortgage opportunities instantly.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the leading independent estate agents in Surrey.
My clients allow you to access their large database, with 19 branches across Surrey and 27 years in the industry you won't be short of business. This is a great opportunity for someone to come into a business with very low staff turnover and make a career out of it.
- Face to face and telephone-based advice servicing all their in-house referrals effectively.
- Sourcing the right mortgage and protection products from the whole of the market
- Helping & guiding clients through the process
- Feeding back to & coaching referring colleagues, having input with the operations team to help them constantly improve their service and referral levels
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service & maintaining great client relationships
- Achieving/Exceeding all agreed role targets & KPIs.
- Access the company's huge database and generate business
- CeMap 1,2 & 3 essential.
- Experience in whole of market would be preferable.
- Proven track record working in a sales target environment or managing a busy workload with deadlines
- Highly motivated individual with proven track record of success.
- Excellent communication skills; written & verbal
Working Hours - Monday to Friday - 8am - 6pm
In return for this position my clients are looking at offering a basic salary of between £25,000 - £35,000 (Depending on Experience) + A Car Allowance and a realistic first year OTE of £50,000 - £70,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.