£50000 - £65000 per annum
25 days ago
My clients, a very established, independent mortgage firm are currently seeking an experienced and professional Mortgage & Protection Advisor. They are now looking for a driven and hungry advisor to step in and service all the business leads that are being generated. They work with a number of introducers and now have an opportunity with a strong introducer in the Rushden area in Northamptonshire.
- Face to face and telephone-based advice servicing all their in-house referrals effectively
- Sourcing the right mortgage and protection products from the whole of the market
- Helping & guiding clients through the process
- Feeding back to & coaching referring colleagues, having input with the operations team to help them constantly improve their service and referral levels
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service & maintaining great client relationships
- Achieving/Exceeding all agreed role targets & KPIs
- Access the company's huge database and generate business
- CeMap 1,2 & 3 essential
- Experience in whole of market would be preferable
- Estate agency experience
- Proven track record working in a sales target environment or managing a busy workload with deadlines
- Highly motivated individual with proven track record of success
- Excellent communication skills; written & verbal
In return for this position my clients are looking at offering a basic salary of between £20,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience) with a realistic first year OTE of £50,000 - £65,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.