£60000 - £100000 per annum + Company Car/ Car Allowance
about 1 month ago
A new opportunity has arisen with our clients, a successful multi-branch independent Estate agency, who are looking for a Mortgage Advisor to join their busy Basildon office.
They are currently undergoing expansion and are adding staff across the board to cement their position within the market. They offer their staff exceptional training programs and a reputation for strong salaries and career progression prospects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Seek the best financial and mortgage solutions for our customers
- Identifying and initiating leads from other sources.
- Selling associated insurance products from Legal & General
- Meeting and exceeding targets
- Working closely with the Branch Manager
- Training and coaching the team on Mortgage products
To be considered for the role of Mortgage Advisor you must have the following attributes:
- Confident, resilient and enjoy healthy and fun competition
- Professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- Flexible and adaptable
- Hardworking with the desire and determination to achieve your targets
- Great at building relationships with customers
- CEMAP 1 minimum (or equivalent) qualified
- Full driving license
This role is full time.
In return, our client is offering:
- £25,000 - £27,000 basic salary
- £60,000 - £100,000 OTE
- Car or Car Allowance
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.