Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire
£55000 - £75000 per annum
18 days ago
A new opportunity has arisen with our client who due to expansion require an additional Mortgage & Protection Advisor to join their team.
This is a rare role as due to the established and busy lead sources they require the successful individual to split themselves between their Bishops Stortford and Colchester offices. You will be required to drive to Colchester a couple of days a week, therefore, having access to your own car and full UK driving licence is essential to be considered for this role.
Our client is a growing impartial Mortgage & Insurance brokerage based in Suffolk and Essex, providing an exceptional service to clients in Suffolk, Essex, Hertfordshire and beyond.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Identify customer's financial needs and advise them with the products that would best suit their requirements.
- Ensure clients understand the products and services offered and the process.
- Complete customer interviews by appointment and on demand and make sales that meet customer's needs.
- Look for opportunities to attract new customers and professionals.
- Prepare for future appointments, gathering appropriate information from colleagues generating referrals.
- Deliver a professional and credible service and ensure your knowledge is up to date at all times.
- Working towards sales targets and always know how you are performing against these.
To be considered for the role of Mortgage & Protection Advisor you must have the following attributes:
- CeMap or other industry recognised qualification.
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate excellence in your field
- Proven track record of working in a targeted sales environment
- Outstanding levels of customer service
- Proven customer relationship management experience
- Self-motivation to seek out new opportunities
- Attention to detail
- Full driving licence
In return, my clients are offering:
- Basic salary of £25,000 -£30,000 (depending on experience)
- 20% commission allowing you to earn £55,000 - £75,000 OTE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.