Up to £50000 per annum
9 months ago
Our clients, a successful multi-branch independent Estate Agency, are looking for a Mortgage and Protection Advisor to join their busy Ipswich office.
The client has a trusted and recognised brand in the area, and have experienced increased business levels across their network. Their advisors are currently processing 15 mortgage applications each per month in the branch, so the business level is there to make the OTE achievable.
- Communicating with the sales negotiators to generate leads for mortgage services.
- Meeting face-to-face with clients and undertaking a professional and compliant fact find.
- Generating personal leads through effective client management.
- Giving advice across the whole of market, in line with customers needs, and the company's policies.
- Full CeMAP qualification, and Competent Advisor Status.
- Previous experience in an Estate Agency environment is preferred but not essential.
- Able to work to deadlines with a heavy workload.
Hours: Monday to Saturday 8:30am - 6:00pm. Working alternate Saturdays with a day off in lieu in the week.
Salary/Package: £20,000 - £25,000 basic salary (£50,000 OTE)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.