Up to £60000 per annum + car allowance or company car
6 months ago
Are you an experienced Mortgage & Protection Advisor who wants to work for a leading national estate agency?
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our clients, a leading national estate agency who are looking for a Mortgage & Protection Advisor to join their team and look after one of their successful branches.
The position has come available as they have experienced a number of record months in terms of sales and they need an Advisor to service these clients and continue the growth of the business.
Key duties (include but are not limited to):
- Identify customer's financial needs and advise them with the products that would best suit their requirements.
- Ensure clients understand the products and services offered and the process.
- Complete customer interviews by appointment and on demand and make sales that meet customer's needs.
- Look for opportunities to attract new customers and professionals.
- Prepare for future appointments, gathering appropriate information from colleagues generating referrals.
- Deliver a professional and credible service and ensure your knowledge is up to date at all times.
- Working towards sales targets and always know how you are performing against these.
To be considered for the role of Mortgage & Protection Advisor you must have the following specification:
- CeMap or other industry recognised qualification.
- Experience within a Mortgage Adviser position.
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate excellence in your field
- Proven track record of working in a targeted sales environment
- Outstanding levels of customer service
- Full driving licence
In return, our clients are offering:
- £22,000 - £26,000 basic salary (depending on experience)
- £60,000 OTE in your first year
- Car or Allowance
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.